CHAPEAU MELON ET BOTTES DE CUIR - LE MONDE DES AVENGERS
Bonjour,
Soyez le(la) bienvenu(e) sur le forum français de référence concernant Chapeau Melon et Bottes de cuir !
ATTENTION : Afin de pouvoir rester avec nous et éviter d'être automatiquement désinscrit au bout d'un mois, il vous est demandé au minimum de vous présenter dans le fil adéquat : https://avengers.easyforumpro.com/t6101-votre-presentation-ici
Merci ! Et bon forum !!
CHAPEAU MELON ET BOTTES DE CUIR - LE MONDE DES AVENGERS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall Stanmore II Noir
199.99 € 249.99 €
Voir le deal

Website : 'The Guide to The New Avengers' Empty Website : 'The Guide to The New Avengers'

Message  Invité Sam 7 Juil 2007 - 9:25

Dave Matthews, le webmaster du site The Guide to The New Avengers http://www.mark-1.co.uk/NewAvengers/
, le seul site consacré aux New Avengers, a accepté de répondre à des questions concernant la série et son site. Merci Dave. Le site est déjà dans nos liens :
http://perso.orange.fr/theavengers/lien00.htm

La traduction sera sur le site dans la semaine.

Dave Matthews, the webmaster of the site, The Guide to The New Avengers, the only site on the TNA series has accepted to answer some questions about the series and his site. Thanks Dave.

When and how did you discover The Avengers ?

October 1976 when The New Avengers started! I saw it listed in my newspaper and it sounded very exciting... which, of course, it was!

What are your favourite season and episodes ?

New Avengers season 1 and Diana Rigg's first season.

As for favourite episodes, that's a very tough question to answer as there are so many superb ones. The ones I always enjoy are : "Warlock", "Brief For Murder", "Second Sight", "Don't Look Behind You", "The Town of No Return", "The Gravediggers", "The Cybernauts", "Death at Bargain Prices", "Castle De'Ath", "The Murder Market", "A Surfeit of H2O", "The Hour that Never Was", "Two's a Crowd", "Silent Dust", "Room Without a View", "The Girl from Auntie", "Quick-Quick-Slow Death", "A Touch of Brimstone", "The House that Jack Built", "How to Succeed... at Murder", "The Fear Merchants", "Escape in Time", "The Correct Way to Kill", "Never, Never Say Die", "The Joker", "Who's Who?". "Murdersville", "You'll Catch Your Death", "All Done with Mirrors", "Look (Stop Me...", "The Morning After", "Stay Tuned", "Love All", "Get-A-Way", "Pandora", "My Wildest Dream", "The Eagle's Nest", "The Midas Touch", "House of Cards", "The Last of the Cybernauts...?", "Cat Amongst the Pigeons", "Target", "Faces", "Tale of the Big Why", "The Three-Handed Game", "Sleeper", "Dirtier by the Dozen", "Hostage", "Dead Men are Dangerous", "Angels of Death", "Obsession", "Complex", "Gladiatorsd" and "Forward Base". I hope that's enough!

Why did you create a site ?

Well up until 1996, although there were already a few Avengers sites, they did not really cover The New Avengers very much. At the time a lot of people still thought TNA wasn't very good which, of course, I disagreed with! So, I thought I should try to bring about a "balance"! TNA isn't perfect and there were a lot of problems with its second season but I am so happy to see that there are more people now who appreciate the positive things about it (eg Jo Lumley, the great storylines, the humour, the action, the pace, the better production values, etc). People now even admit that they like Gambit - which I'm very pleased about because our much-missed friend Gareth really did a great job on the show.

How would you describe your site ?

In need of a some updates!

How long (did) do you spend making your site ?

About a month initially, I think.

What can a fan find only on your site ?

That's difficult to say because there are now so many Avengers/New Avengers sites!

Why is The Avengers still popular nowadays ?

The cars and fashions look very dated now, of course, but that's inevitable. However if you look at the combination of the plots, the pace, the humour, the acting, the actors themselves and an appreciation of just how groundbreaking and innovative it was, you realise that there really hasn't been anything better on TV since - and there probably never will be.

--
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Website : 'The Guide to The New Avengers' Empty Re: Website : 'The Guide to The New Avengers'

Message  Joris Sam 7 Juil 2007 - 11:06

Good work !
It's very interesting !
Denis, You should be a journalist !
hein
Joris
Joris
Prince(sse)
Prince(sse)

Website : 'The Guide to The New Avengers' Empty Re: Website : 'The Guide to The New Avengers'

Message  Invité Sam 11 Aoû 2007 - 20:42

The translation of the intervew is online!
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé