CHAPEAU MELON ET BOTTES DE CUIR - THE AVENGERS
Bonjour,
Soyez le(la) bienvenu(e) sur le forum français de référence concernant Chapeau Melon et Bottes de cuir !
ATTENTION : Afin de pouvoir rester avec nous et éviter d'être automatiquement désinscrit au bout d'un mois, il vous est demandé au minimum de vous présenter dans le fil adéquat : http://avengers.easyforumpro.com/t145-presentez-vous
Merci ! Et bon forum !!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Message  Invité le Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 9:20

Cal Westray, webmaster du site Westray.org Avengers Television Program
http://calwestray.tripod.com/avengers.htm
a accepté de répondre à quelques questions. Merci Cal.
La présentation du site et la traduction de l'interview seront sur le site prochainement.

When and how did you discover The Avengers ?
It was in 1966 or 1967 and I caught some B&W episodes while our family was on vacation. We watched it in a hotel room and I was amazed watching Steed and Emma. When we got home, I had to keep watching it.

What are your favourite season and episodes ?
I'm torn between the Emma Peel monochromes (Season 4) and the Emma Peel color episodes (Season 5). My favorites include: Dial a Deadly Number, Death at Bargain Prices, Too Many Christmas Trees, The Cybernauts, Man-Eater of Surrey Green, The Hour That Never Was, Town of No Return, Castle De'ath, A Touch of Brimstone, What the Butler Saw, The House That Jack Built, A Sense of History, The Correct Way to Kill, The Superlative Seven, The Joker, Who's Who???, Death's Door, Return of the Cybernauts, You Have Just Been Murdered, and The Forget-Me-Knot.

Why did you create a site ?
I created a site to tribute the things that I was interested in. Things I'm still interested in. The Avengers is still a major part of it. I enjoy turning people onto the Avengers and pointing them to other sites where they could find the best information and best Avengers material on the web, if I don't have what they are looking for.

How would you describe your site ?
Way behind the curve, compared to the other sites on the web.
Westray.org is an eclectic site that covers a lot of Avengers items, but isn't the place you want to stop. It is only a starting point.

How long (did) do you spend making your site ?
About four months, but the changes were ongoing and never stop.

What can a fan find only on your site ?
No idea if there is anything that is only on my site.

Why is The Avengers still popular nowadays ?
A cult following and nostalgia. People have the need for watching a quality show from the past. The Avengers was a program that was cultured, humorous, and full of class. But most of all it was ultra-cool!
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Website : Westray.org Avengers Television Program

Message  Joris le Mer 11 Juil 2007 - 14:11

Good work ! Very Happy
His website is very cool.
Joris
Prince(sse)
Prince(sse)

Re: Website : Westray.org Avengers Television Program

Message  Invité le Sam 11 Aoû 2007 - 20:42

The translation of the intervew is online!
Invité
Invité

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut