CHAPEAU MELON ET BOTTES DE CUIR - LE MONDE DES AVENGERS
Bonjour,
Soyez le(la) bienvenu(e) sur le forum français de référence concernant Chapeau Melon et Bottes de cuir !
ATTENTION : Afin de pouvoir rester avec nous et éviter d'être automatiquement désinscrit au bout d'un mois, il vous est demandé au minimum de vous présenter dans le fil adéquat : https://avengers.easyforumpro.com/t6101-votre-presentation-ici
Merci ! Et bon forum !!
CHAPEAU MELON ET BOTTES DE CUIR - LE MONDE DES AVENGERS
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women"

TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women" Empty TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women"

Message  Invité Mer 27 Sep 2006 - 17:48

Linda thorson appeared on the day-time chat show 'Loose Women' on UK TV today where she said that she had fallen in love with England from an early age.

TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women" Xlinda
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women" Empty Re: TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women"

Message  Invité Ven 29 Sep 2006 - 22:27

Thanks for the caps the Avengerholic.
How was the show ? Was there any questions about the avengers ?
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women" Empty Re: TV show: Linda Thorson on "Loose Women"

Message  Invité Sam 30 Sep 2006 - 15:33

alexdelarge a écrit:Thanks for the caps the Avengerholic.

For the first time ever I think she didn't mention the Avengers at all ! No
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Sam 30 Sep 2006 - 19:58

The Avengerholic a écrit:
alexdelarge a écrit:Thanks for the caps the Avengerholic.

For the first time ever I think she didn't mention the Avengers at all ! No
That's quite a surprise Shocked but why do you think this is No
On the contrary i think that's quite good sometimes to talk about her present play or show rather than always talking about the past again and again ....

Maybe if the majority of the journalists would have done the same with Diana Rigg maybe she would be still ok to talk about the Avengers now .... scratch
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Dim 1 Oct 2006 - 11:02

I think she was more interested in talking about her new long running role as super bitch 'Rosemary Sinclair' in the British soap 'Emmerdale'. I'm a big fan of Linda's but I must say she didn't look as fab as she normally does on this occasion No
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé